We, The Removal Company Limited (“we”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is The Removal Shop, 8 Market Place, Brackley, Northamptonshire NN13 7DP.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.theremovalshop.co.uk (our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- The Removal Shop may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site [including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise] and the resources that you access.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns. It does not identify any individual.
Cookies are essential for helping us deliver a high quality website and online shopping experience for our customers, and some collect information about browsing and buying behaviour.
By using and browsing The Removal Shop website, you consent to cookies being used in accordance with our policy. If you do not consent, you must disable cookies or refrain from using the site.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
WHO SETS THE COOKIES?
The cookies stored on your computer or other device when you access this website are set by www.theremovalshop.co.uk, our suppliers who partner with us to help deliver a high quality website and on-line shopping experience, and other third parties.
Some cookies are set by or on behalf of theremovalshop.co.uk and are necessary to enable customers to make purchases on our website.
Cookies may also be set by third parties who participate with us in affiliate marketing programmes.
HOW DO I DISABLE COOKIES?
If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How to do this will depend on the browser you use.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I DISABLE COOKIES?
This depends on which cookies you disable, but in general the site may not operate properly if cookies are switched off. If you disable all cookies you will be unable to complete a purchase on this site.
Cookies are used on this shopping site to keep track of the contents of your shopping cart once you have selected an item, to store delivery addresses if the address book is used and to store your details. When you place an order, we collect your name, email address, mailing address and phone number. We may record which products you purchase. We also monitor customer traffic patterns and site use that enables us to improve the service we provide.
This information is used to process orders and to provide a more personal shopping experience. We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to other companies.
HOW DO WE USE THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To provide you with updates and information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you. If you are a new customer, we will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes (“opting out”) on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at The Removal Shop, 8 Market Place, Brackley, Northamptonshire NN13 7DP or email@example.com.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
We use PayPal to process Credit Card payments and these details are not retained.
You can contact us easily via our website contact form or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you can contact us by phone 01280 703863 or write to us at:
The Removal Shop
8 Market Place